2024年銀行支票結算業務流程優秀
無論是身處學校還是步入社會,大家都嘗試過寫作吧,借助寫作也可以提高我們的語言組織能力。范文書寫有哪些要求呢?我們怎樣才能寫好一篇范文呢?接下來小編就給大家介紹一下優秀的范文該怎么寫,我們一起來看一看吧。
銀行支票結算業務流程篇一
英語口語介紹自己
推薦度:
結算委托書
推薦度:
日常交流英語口語
推薦度:
簡單的英語口語交際對話
推薦度:
支付結算管理辦法
推薦度:
相關推薦
t: hello! may i help you?
您好, 您有事需要幫忙嗎?
c: yes, i hope so. i need some more cash for my visit in china. may i cash a traveler's check here?
是的,是這樣。我需要些現金,在中國觀光時使用。我能在這兒兌現旅行支票嗎?
t: of course. we'd be happy cash it for you.
當然,我很樂意為您兌現。
c: i was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅館兌現,但我朋友說銀行的兌現率通常有點高。
t: well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. you see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
任何銀行都是按現時買入旅行支票的兌換率來兌現的。這個兌現率我們已經列在這里了。當然,因為手續費的差異,我們的兌換率比旅館的稍高些。您知道,旅館雖然為客人兌換旅行支票,但他們并不是專門從事兌換業務的。
c: you mean there's really not much of a difference?
您是說,實際上銀行與旅館的兌換率差距并不大。
t: no, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,沒多大差距。
c: well, may i cash these three checks for $100 each? i think that will be enough.
那么, 我能把每張100美圓的3張支票兌現嗎?我想該夠用了。
t: yes, i'll be happy to cash these for you. would you please countersign them here?
好的, 我很樂意為你兌換。請您將支票復簽一下。
c: there you are.
t: and will you please sign this foreign exchange request? i've already written down your name and address for you, but i will read your passport number.
對您所管理的分支機構負責人應要求他對預算目標出現的任何偏離。都必須做出正式合理的解釋,因為這是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。
銀行英語口語-取款、結余
i'd like to know if i can draw on my account for payment of things i buy in tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款來支付天津購物的費用。
i want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要從我的定期存款中支取200美圓。
i want to close my account with you.
我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。
i'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想從這份信用證上提款100元。
may i draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在這兒用這份信用證取錢嗎?
could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款結余金額告訴我?
please let me know my balance.
請告訴我結余金額。
i think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以為你可用支票提款支付購物費用。
your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的'結余是300元。
your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支凈了。
your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用證用完了。
please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
請告訴我你希望怎樣支款。
fill our a withdrawal form, please.
請填寫取款單。
the letter of credit is exhausted.
信用證上的款子已提清。
the letter at counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六號柜臺的出納員將根據你的號碼牌付給你錢。
useful words and phrases
to close an account, to clear an account 結清
to draw money 取款
drawing-out slip 取款單
the number slip 號碼牌
a withdrawal form 取款單
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式兩份填這張收據
teller, cashier 出納員
s("content_relate");【銀行支票結算英語口語】相關文章:
支票結算的銀行英語口語
11-15
銀行英語口語之支票結算
11-21
支票結算英語口語
12-16
有關支票結算的金融英語口語學習
10-30
銀行轉賬結算的意義
01-17
實行銀行轉帳結算的意義
01-17
企業選擇銀行結算方式的方法
08-20
銀行常見英語口語
02-04
關于銀行英語口語
10-31